Please read and follow the guidelines prior to submission.
What we are looking for…
Our mission is to publish vibrant and fresh writing, maybe a little unconventional, experimental, maybe an interesting blend of genres or media. Whatever your key ingredients are, make sure you move and surprise us.
- Poetry (1-3 poems/up to 40 lines each)
- Poetry related articles or reviews
- Multi-media poetry
- Flash Fiction (up to 1,000 words)
- Poetry, Fiction, Book or Film related articles or reviews
The submission process:
- Submissions should be of high quality and to PUBLISHING STANDARD. Your work is likely to be rejected if it contains grammatical mistakes, although we may overlook an occasional typo. It is worth spending an extra hour polishing your work to avoid this!
- All submissions should be sent via the SUBMISSIONS FORM on this page. Attach your work in a Word file using the upload button. If you are sending multiple pieces, include them all on the same document. If you wish to submit film or audio-visual, contact us through the submissions form and we will discuss best formats with you. Mark the SUBJECT TITLE on the contact form as follows:
- Poetry Submission: Your name
- Fiction Submission: Your name
- Article Submission: Your name
- Review Submission: Your name
- Once you have submitted your work we will send you an email to confirm receipt.
- Our editorial team will review your submission and respond within 4-6 weeks. NOTE: we are unable to make payments for submissions.
- We accept new and previously published work. If you submit previously published work, please provide details and any links, confirming you have the ‘non-exclusive’ rights to re-publish your work.
- We accept simultaneous submissions. However, if you are submitting elsewhere check they do too, as this can get a bit messy.
- Include a BIOGRAPHY of up to 40 words via. the submissions contact form. This will be published alongside any successful pieces.
- Include any author/writer links you wish to be included.
- Include your Twitter name if you wish us to tweet your work when it has been published. Please follow us on our Twitter , Facebook and Google+ pages.
- We have a readership age of 13+, so no erotica will be accepted.